Click the arrows to expand the menus
Support & Info
p: (08) 8330 0247
The yearly Studio Experience and Progress Recordings™ program is held at Deep Blue Studios and consists of two audiovisual recording sessions.
When are the sessions held?
Mid year Progress Recordings™ sessions - June 29th to July 15th 2012.
End of year Progress Recordings™ sessions - December 8th to December 30th
Click on the buttons below to download the manual booking form and information sheets
Students are required to bring their own instrument to the recording session
Please utilise public street parking surrounding the studio
The location of the studio can be found in the map below.
- Backing track (If applicable) - preferably on a USB flashdrive
- Sheet music
- Your instrument (including pedal boards,amps etc)
Some gear available to use on the day
Marshall Valvestate150 amp
Marshall 1960a speaker box
Vintage steel-string acoustic guitar
The cost of the yearly program is $175, this includes downloads of both audiovisual recordings. Final Progress Recordings™ are accessed through your myDeepBlue member login. A DVD hard copy can be purchsed for an additional $15 if required.
There are a few different ways of purchasing the program, here on the web site by, finding your teacher, finding your school or booking as an individual.The program will be exactly the same no matter how you book it.
Alternatively, a manual booking can be made over the phone by calling (08) 8330 0247, this is the Deep Blue Studios main contact number.
Students need to arrive at the studio at the time they have been scheduled. Our team will then prepare them for the recording. Students will spend 45 mins preparing, and 25 mins recording. They will need to leave the studio 1hour and 15 mins after their allocated session time starts.
- Students arrive at Deep Blue Studios at the time they booked in the calendar
- The Deep Blue staff will prepare them for their recording.
- They are given a studio tour if it's their first time
- Students meet the producer and hand over any backing track if required
- The student will then be taught some recording techniques
- Finally they will record for the rest of their 25 minute recording session time