Click the arrows to expand the menus
Student Progress Recordings™
This is a video explaining the Studio Experience and Progress Recordings™ Program designed by Reid Jones at Deep Blue Studios.
Studio Value - $990 Per YearStudio Experience and Progress Recordings™ program price - $175 per year
Watch these short videos below
1. What is the Studio Experience and Progress Recording Program™
Exciting | Educational | Effective
What is it?
The Studio Experience and Progress Recordings™ is an innovative program that gives music students two professional audiovisual recordings in our studios per year. Students can play solo or with a nominated backing track. The program is easily integrated into curriculums as the sessions coincide with the school holidays at the end of each semester. Until now, no program has existed that gives such a powerful, real education tool to improve and progress musicians skills. Teachers and students can use the videos to assess technique, timing and body language to aid learning throughout the year, creating real benchmarks and reference points for improvements.
- It's fun, and students love getting into the studio.
- Encourages students to practice harder
- Integrates perfectly into curriculums enhancing teacher & school services
- Discover more benefits here
- Only $175 per year
- Includes two professional studio recordings with video footage per year.
- Easily book through our online calendar - watch the how to video
Perfect integration into the school & uni calendars
- Mid year sessions held between June 29th - July 15th
- End of year sessions held between Dec 8th - Dec 30th
- Students please allow approximately 1.5 hours at the studio for each session. More details here on the support page
- Teachers and schools sign up here
- The program is for individual solo recording or solo recording with a nominated backing track.
- What you need to bring on the day
- When to arrive?
- What happens on the day?
- Terms and Conditions
You can book in online right here. Please find your teacher, find your school or book in as an individual by clicking the appropriate options. After you checkout through PayPal you will have a member area when you can access the booking schedules. The videos at the top of the page explain how to book into the calendar and receive your recordings.